Order By Duct Opening Measurements
16" X 22" Heavy Duty Steel Return Air Filter Grille [Removable Face/Door] for 1-inch Filters HVAC Duct Cover Grill, White | Outer Dimensions: 18 5/8"W X 24 5/8"H for 16x22 Duct Opening
Return Air Filter Grille for 16"x22" Duct Opening, White, Steel
* 1/3"spaced fins set at 20 degrees.
* Effectively conceals filter.
* Use standard 1" thick disposable filters (not included).
* Removable face for easy installation and cleaning.
* Equipped with adjustable filter retainers.
* Primary use: Side wall and ceiling.
* Screws are included with the system, standard.
* Sturdy construction with Heavy Duty thicker steel.
* Durable white powder coated.
* Standard color is white (Ral9016).
How To Measure A Grille
Always measure the size of the duct opening (the "hole" in the duct/wall). Do not measure the entire size of the register itself. Each grille has a front face frame, that will overlay at wall joint. Entire outer size of the grille is; listed size +2 5/8-inch.
Understanding Width & Height
In a grille size, the first number always represents the width and the second one is the height. As an Example: If the hole on your wall/duct is 16" wide by 22" tall, please order 16x22. If the hole is 22" wide by 16" tall, please order 22x16.
For this particular product you're viewing at the moment, the hole on your wall/duct opening should be 16"Wx22"H.
Click the 'Add To Cart' button now to order your Return Air Filter Grille!