Order By Duct Opening Measurements
24" X 24" Steel Return Air Filter Grille [Fixed Hinged] for 1-inch Filters | HVAC Duct Cover Grille for Sidewall and Ceiling, White | Outer Dimensions: 26 5/8"W X 26 5/8"H for 24x24 Duct Opening
Return Air Filter Grille for 24"x24" Duct Opening, White, Steel
* 1/3"spaced fins set at 20 degrees.
* Effectively conceals filter.
* Use standard 1" thick disposable filters (not included).
* This model has fixed hinges so that you can't completely remove the door.
* Equipped with adjustable filter retainers.
* Primary use: Side wall and ceiling.
* Screws are included with the system, standard.
* All-steel construction.
* Durable white powder coated.
* Standard color is white (Ral9016).
How To Measure A Grille
Always measure the size of the duct opening (the "hole" in the duct/wall). Do not measure the entire size of the register itself. Each grille has a front face frame, that will overlay at wall joint. Entire outer size of the grille is; listed size +2 5/8-inch.
Understanding Width & Height
In a grille size, the first number always represents the width and the second one is the height. As an Example: If the hole on your wall/duct is 24" wide by 24" tall, order a 24x24.
For this particular product you're viewing at the moment, the hole on your wall/duct opening should be 24"Wx24"H.
Click the 'Add To Cart' button now to order your Return Air Filter Grille!