Order By Duct Opening Measurements
12" X 12" Steel Return Air Filter Grille [Removable Face/Door] for 1-inch Filters HVAC Duct Cover Grill, White | Outer Dimensions: 14 5/8"W X 14 5/8"H for 12x12 Duct Opening
Return Air Filter Grille for 12"x12" Duct Opening, White, Steel
* 1/2"spaced fins set at 40 degrees.
* Effectively conceals filter.
* Use standard 1" thick disposable filters (not included).
* Removable face for easy installation and cleaning.
* Equipped with adjustable filter retainers.
* Primary use: Side wall and ceiling.
* Screws are included with the system, standard.
* All-steel construction.
* Durable white powder coated.
* Standard color is white (Ral9016).
How To Measure A Grille
Always measure the size of the duct opening (the "hole" in the duct/wall). Do not measure the entire size of the register itself. Each grille has a front face frame, that will overlay at wall joint. Entire outer size of the grille is; listed size +2 5/8-inch.
Understanding Width & Height
In a grille size, the first number always represents the width and the second one is the height. As an Example: If the hole on your wall/duct is 12" wide by 12" tall, order 12x12 option.
For this particular product you're viewing at the moment, the hole on your wall/duct opening should be 12"Wx12"H.
Click the 'Add To Cart' button now to order your Return Air Filter Grille!