Order By Duct Opening Measurements
24" X 20" Steel Return Air Filter Grille [Removable Face/Door] for 1-inch Filters HVAC Duct Cover Grill, White | Outer Dimensions: 26 5/8"W X 22 5/8"H for 24x20 Duct Opening
Return Air Filter Grille for 24"x20" Duct Opening, White, Steel
* 1/2"spaced fins set at 40 degrees.
* Effectively conceals filter.
* Use standard 1" thick disposable filters (not included).
* Removable face for easy installation and cleaning.
* Equipped with adjustable filter retainers.
* Primary use: Side wall and ceiling.
* Screws are included with the system, standard.
* All-steel construction.
* Durable white powder coated.
* Standard color is white (Ral9016).
How To Measure A Grille
Always measure the size of the duct opening (the "hole" in the duct/wall). Do not measure the entire size of the register itself. Each grille has a front face frame, that will overlay at wall joint. Entire outer size of the grille is; listed size +2 5/8-inch.
Understanding Width & Height
In a grille size, the first number always represents the width and the second one is the height. As an Example: If the hole on your wall/duct is 24" wide by 20" tall, order 24x20 option. If the hole is 20" wide by 24" tall, order 20x24 option.
For this particular product you're viewing at the moment, the hole on your wall/duct opening should be 24"Wx20"H.
Click the 'Add To Cart' button now to order your Return Air Filter Grille!